- Recently LanLink had the opportunity to install the fiber backbone cables that are supporting the “most powerful supercomputer in the world – Cray / Jaguar”. This backbone network was designed and implemented for the US Dept of Energy in the Computer Science, Engineering Technology Facility, and Large Office Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Since the US Dept of Energy has trusted us for over ten years, we know you will also appreciate our quality of work and professionalism.
- The RCDD staff with LanLink can help your company select and implement an indoor/outdoor fiber system that will meet your network requirements and allow for future expansion.
- LanLink has installed miles of indoor fiber both singlemode and multimode. The highly trained and certified fiber specialist employed by LanLink realize the value of a very low db loss system. All of the fiber systems we install exceed the db loss requires outlined in the TIA standards based upon length and fiber type. Each fiber strain is certified and documented for future reference by network personnel.
- Our fiber techs are factory certified, BICSI certified and received training by Electronics Technicians Association training center. Our fiber techs have successfully installed thousands of fiber terminations both singlemode and multimode. They are skilled in installing fan out kits, splicing, field terminations, polishing and many other fiber installation requirements.
- LanLink is skilled at installing aerial fiber, underground fiber, duct banks, and backbone premise fibers. We are equipped to perform emergency fiber repair if a fiber has been damaged. We also have several installs of fiber to the desktop. So whatever your fiber needs are let a RCDD with LanLink help design your backbone network and our technical staff implement that design.
For more information, call or email us at email@example.com.